Thursday 3 February 2011

Bobble Hat it Up Day!

I decided that yesterday (Wednesday 2nd Feb) would be Bobble Hat it Up Day!

This is one of the extra's for February (see below)


and yesterday seemed as good an opportunity to do it as any - unfortunately Linda forgot her bobble hat so I was the lone bobbler!



Linda did bring her hat in the next day................................



I even wore mine on the walk to work - and it was starting to get light, I have proof!



The hat did almost prompt a £60 credit card splurge at River Island at lunchtime though when I saw..............


and
and


I had to sternly tell myself to put it all down (virtually - it was online) :-(

Then it was time to attempt to get in to see The King's Speech again (when Ray suggested I walk home with him I don't think the invite was meant to extend to my bobble hat!) - success!  We got in and it was well worth the wait, loved it!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment