Tuesday 24 August 2010

Space Cadet Tuesday!

Today (Tuesday 24 August) is Space Cadet Tuesday!

I've been looking forward to this one!

The hooks in the office came in useful again to hang the assorted 'glow in the dark' stars and planets (plus everyone got one stuck on their computer!)! It was a tough decision whether to stick around long enough for it to get dark enough to close the blinds, turn the lights off and appreciate the effect in full but after giving it much thought I decided to come home instead! I'm sure the cleaners and security guards will appreciate it for me!



Flying Saucers! Big tub of them! Despite the fact that the most common reaction was that these took people back to their childhoods and they hadn't seen them in years, I can assure you that they are readily available in supermarkets (Asda, 3 bags for £1)!



Ray gets to be Space Cadet of the day for sending a document to me for comment but forgetting to attach the document (my comment was that it was 'certainly brief'), and Linda (Beam me up Scotty) and Cathryn (Ground Control to Major Tom) deserve mention for their efforts too!

And finally, in keeping with the space theme, I thought I'd share one of my favourite songs/videos, from when I was a child (important to add (although it is on my i-pod)), with you - enjoy!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment