Wednesday 11 August 2010

Not Being At All Sensible About Anything Day!

Tuesday 10th August was Not Being At All Sensible About Anything Day.

I think I'm actually spreading this out over the whole week with a bit of silliness each day!

It was very difficult to to be not at all sensible about anything on Tuesday (I had meetings etc!) but I did manage to forget to take either my black shoes or my black socks in to work which resulted in this...................................



Hmmmm, attractive!

The only other opportunity was at lunchtime when Paul was telling me something deep and serious, while he wasn't looking I slipped a piece of my orange into each side of my mouth in an attempt to recreate the Maltesers godfather advert - I'm rubbish at this sort of thing, I can never keep a straight face so needless to say when he turned back round I started grinning like an idiot and giggling, couldn't speak and bit right through both pieces of orange (narrowly missing my tongue and almost choking myself in the process!).

Roll on Laugh in the Face of Superstition Day (lightning really can't strike twice, can it?)!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment