Saturday 7 August 2010

Showcase a New Dance Move Day

Today is Showcase a New Dance Move Day - I strongly suspect though that this may be one of the days I had to reschedule (I've left the diary at work so can't confirm)! I promise it's only coincidence that it was moved to a Saturday when I knew I wouldn't be seeing anyone so would have to showcase my 'moves' to the cats ;-)

Anyway, I showcased the sailor step with a quarter turn (that's the one right after the rumba box), video below shows how it's done (yeah, when I do it I make it look cool, obviously). It's not a 'new' dance move as I didn't think of it myself (that generally only happens on the dance floor after much alcohol, removal of shoes and embedding of glass in foot), but it's fairly new to me and totally new to the cats who showed appropriate disdain and disinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment