Thursday 29 July 2010

Captain's Log Supplemental

Ok, I've been meaning to share this with you for a while.....................

Improv Everywhere, pure genius, I'd love to do this sort of thing! Particular highlights are the spontaneous musicals and the 'Who you gonna call' stunt!

And, as we're having a sharing moment, I'd also like to share Uncle Tom's two brides with you. DON'T PANIC!

Bride 1



Yep, it's a bike. Although I have travelled on the back of a few I know nothing at all about bikes, this, however, is a pretty bike. It's shiny, and I'm often distracted by shiny objects, and if my memory serves me right it was born in 1959 (not that I was there or anything).





And that's Uncle Tom - he's not shiny and was born before 1959!

Bride 2



It's a very pretty, very shiny 1974 Morris Mini Clubman 1275GT




I was honoured to be allowed to sit in the driving seat (the engine was on and everything!) which, as many people know, was risky given my knack for attracting calamity and the fact that being behind the wheel of a car can frequently lead to panic attacks! Speaking of panic attacks - I had a bizarre dream the other night, I was sitting on the sofa with Richard Marx (in the dream) and he turned to me and said "Heidi, it's obvious we love each other." to which my response was a full blown panic attack! Anyway, here's some more photos of stuff - the seats (and roll cage), the things to pull on the inside and outside of car to cut all power and flood with fire putting out stuff (hmm, reassuring), my feet (yes, they were THAT close to the pedals!) and the exterior of the car showing the blood types of the drivers (also reassuring) and the Federation of British Police Motor Clubs sticker (I didn't know there was a Federation of British Police Motor Clubs - he also used to ski for South Yorks Police!)








Right, that's enough sharing for now! Ponder the Universe Day on Sunday, is that the same as every other day when I raise my eyes to the sky and ask "why?"?

;-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment