Thursday 22 July 2010

Most Awesome Wednesday!

Yesterday (21 July) was Most Awesome Wednesday!

It got awesome right around 4 'o' clock when Broadie (knight-ess in shining blue armour) picked me up and whisked me away to the magical kindom of Knaresborough! I was then plied with a magical elixir (refered to in some parts as red wine) and treated to a royal feast including chicken cooked in a copious amount of tequilla!

Tequilla!
It makes me happy/drunk/fall over/sick (delete as appropriate)!

MENU


I've just had the disturbing thought that in this scenario it's entirely possible that I'd be in the part of the court jester!

Anyway, we've decided that when they make a movie of my life Mary Louise Parker will play me, Angelina Jolie will play Broadie and Ray Winston will play Bill (which I'm sure Angelina will be thrilled about!) - awesome!

1 comment:

Paul Pickering said...

that could be a calendar "day" - in the story of your life, who are the main and supporting characters - so; Hollywood star allocation day?

Post a Comment