Tuesday 27 July 2010

Gaze at Clouds Day

Today is Gaze at Clouds Day

As I'm off work this week I decided to tackle the spare room (again - I WILL sort it eventually, no doubt just in time to move again) as it has a velux window to allow the frequent gazing at clouds as well as sorting through all the crap (I'm sorry there's just no other word for it) that I (and Auntie Betty) have collected over the years! See, multi-tasking, I'm good me!

Yeah, so it would have been better had my first task not been to bury my mobile phone under said crap - blummin thing kept beeping at me but could I find it? Could I buggery!

Anyway, there was plenty of opportunity to gaze at clouds, I had big white fluffy clouds, thin wispy grey clouds, smoky dirty smudged clouds and big black rain clouds. I tried to get some photos that would do justice to the fabulous view of clouds from my bedroom window (the view from here is sooooo much better than the spare room) but I suspect they may fall short. (Yes, I know they're not there, I haven't forgotten, I just can't remember where I put the lead to upload them to the laptop - patience!).

Found it! Here they are





No comments:

Post a Comment