Sunday 4 July 2010

Snoozy Saturday!

Yesterday (Saturday 3 July) was Snoozy Saturday!

I'd like to say I snoozed on and off for most of the day in preperation for getting to the Yorkshire Showground for 11pm to take part in the St Mike's Midnight Walk but, unfortunately, after a late night, I was wide awake (and feeling very tired) at 7am and at 3.40am the following morning am still awake!

I donned the t-shirt I'd spent hours covering in glitter glue (picture to follow - tomorrow, after I've slept!)and completed the walk in 2hrs and 35 mins raising approx £250 for the cause. Thank you and well done to Gabbie who walked with me, and was also made to be interviewed by Stray fm (cos I said yes!) - we were on the radio! I suspect though that no one was listening at 11.30pm!

BIG thank you to all my sponsors - in the current financial climate your support is all the more appreciated.

I also suspect it'll be Snoozy Sunday instead, but don't expect me to write about it - I'll be snoozing!

No comments:

Post a Comment