Monday 24 November 2014

November Week 3!

Parsnip Appreciation Day!

I used to absolutely hate parsnips (and blue cheese, and bacon!), but I love them now so, under normal circumstances this day wouldn't have been a problem at all - however, due to my unusually busy social life this week I've only eaten at home once,and there wasn't a parsnip in sight I'm afraid.

And I didn't think parsnip jewellery would work as well as broccoli did a couple of years ago! So, I'll just have to promise to appreciate parsnip at Christmas if not before.




Perfect a Party Trick Day!

I didn't - largely because I get disturbing flash backs to a drunken night in Jack and Danny's when my party trick went horribly wrong in a very cool way which could never, ever be recreated!

Feel free to give one of the below a go though - I like 5, 7, 9, 11 and 14.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/awesomly-useless-party-tricks-you-can-learn-right-now

Ok then, we decided to give number 7 a go...


No comments:

Post a Comment