Thursday 19 July 2012

You Can Pick Your Friends...

Despite the fact that I seem to have some sort of invisible sign on my forehead welcoming all freaks, morons and creeps I have to say that I've been very fortunate when it comes to those I'm lucky enough to call friend.

I've  not done too bad with my family either - there's always room for those exceptions though isn't there ;-)

Broadie made me laugh on Tuesday when we were chatting about assorted friend and family issues.

"You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family, unfortunately you also can't pick them off with a shotgun"

This may not have been the exact words she used but it was along these lines.

Speaking of friends, I had a very strange dream on Tuesday night, Nadine was in it and when I woke up I thought to myself 'I must contact Nads and see if she's sorted her laptop (so we can video call each other)'.  I got up and when I checked my phone Nadine had sent me a text about getting together - spooky.

I'm hoping this is a sign of some sort of premonition or something - I also dreamt I'd won £1,110,200 on the lottery!


No comments:

Post a Comment