Tuesday 3 July 2012

Walking on Sunshine Day!

I've kind of forgotten what sunshine actually looks like, not to worry, I went with Walking on Moonlight instead!

It seems to have come round awfully quick but it was time once again to go for a 6.5 mile wander around Harrogate for the St Michael's Hospice Midnight Walk - this time as a clown!

Stangely (!) many people felt that Anna and I were suited to our costumes (I'm the one in pink and yellow with red hair) and I have to admit that I was particularly attached to the wig and hat.

(Photos by Pippa 'Talented' Croft!)



It appears we also found fame on Twitter!

We managed the walk in 2 hours and put the time to good use by planning what to dress up as next year - pirates seem to be the way forward!

A huge thank you to everybody who sponsored me for this incredibly worthwhile cause - it's not too late if haven't sponsored me and would like to - donations will continue to be accepted for some months yet here!

No comments:

Post a Comment