Friday 22 July 2011

Most Awesome Wednesday!

Well there's absolutely no doubt whatsoever that in some ways it's more awesome than last Wednesday - which is a start - and in others it's even less so.

Between the 'diet coke break' moments in the office and the 'me almost breaking my neck leaving the office' moments it's actually been quite entertaining!

Seriously people, when I say that you should never put wheels under me because I struggle enough with the concept of shoes - I'm not joking!  I thought I might have got away with it as the door was just closing behind me when I took a swan dive to the floor and I had those few seconds of relief that no one was around to see it.......................until the door opened and 4 concerned faces peered down at me!

Awesome!

(and I've just realised yesterday was Thursday not Wednesday - oooops!)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment