Thursday 7 July 2011

Extra, extra, read all about it!

I managed a couple of this months extras (and here's the extras photo - 2 months in a row, woo hoo!) at the weekend (and didn't realise they were on the list until I saw them on the office door on Tuesday!)!


Finish the ice cream - I've had half a (small) tub of Bymor's rum and raisin ice cream in the freezer for a few weeks now and, purely because I needed the room in the freezer, Dylan and I were forced to eat it all on Saturday! 

Go skimpy - this wasn't exactly planned and I won't go into too much detail but I was going skimpier than usual because of the amazing weather we were having..................I didn't mean to go quite as skimpy as I did though (mental note to self - take care when turning over on picnic blanket in skimpy top) ;-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment