Thursday 13 January 2011

Wonderful Wednesday!

Yesterday (Wednesday 12th January) was Wonderful Wednesday!

Highlights included ........................

being told I'm a walking hazard - as a hazard does not actually exist if it is already happening this means I'm either an accident, an emergency or a disaster.........hmmm.

realizing that I don't have to buy cat food in February (this doesn't mean I'm not going to feed my cats - I've just got enough surplus to not have to place my monthly order!) so I can pay for the chinese new year meal in early February!

catching up with Broadie/Slimmy after what seems like a very long time!

being back in the office and away from the Twilight Zone (and not particularly pleasant) experience of the last 2 days at a different site.

leftover chinese food.

.977 internet radio - country station.

pandas coming to Edinburgh Zoo!!!!

another early night, with a handful of pear drops, a book about angels and the promise of another night of Champix inspired dream weirdness!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment