Sunday 23 January 2011

Saturday Lovely Saturday!

Yesterday (Saturday 22nd January) was Saturday Lovely Saturday!

That's more like it!

So, the lovliness of this particular Saturday?

A bit of a lie-in
Pottering around getting stuff done
Having a nap with Rosie and Jim (it was soooo cold in the afternoon so I went and joined them on the cushions in front of the radiator - not sure they were overly impressed at the intrusion but they do it to me all the time!)
Watching Zen
Hot water bottle on my back all day (refilled frequently)......................................... aaaahhhhh, relief at last!
Leftover chinese food
Managing to get through the day without spending far too much time thinking about what I'm trying not to think about

I suppose really it was a bit of a simple pleasures day too, but it was lovely!

One of the extras for January was to 'be zen' - I haven't exactly been it but I did watch all 3 episodes of BBC's Zen series with Rufus Sewell (no, I didn't watch it with him (I wish!) but he plays the title role) so I'm crossing that one off the list too!

I think all I've got left now as a January extra is to embrace falling over.  I've fallen in, fallen out, fallen flat, but, as yet, haven't fallen over (and why is that the more you write and look at a word the more............wrong it looks?) - not to worry, I'm pretty sure I'm about due!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment