Monday 23 March 2015

Pondering and Belly Buttons!

Belly Button Day - For some reason no one would let me take a photo of their belly button, and I couldn't find anyone who'd admit to being an outy!

I did find a song about belly buttons though (I kid you not)...

And A WikiHow on how to clean your belly button


Ponder the Universe Day - this one kind of snuck up on me unawares (and without time to ask Mr Robinson to do an encore of the extremely well executed 'Ponder the Universe' post from last year!). I do kind of ponder the universe every night when I go to bed (yes, I'm aware that this very tenuous) due to the star themed decoration everywhere - and the awesome glow in the dark star show when the lights go out :-)


Star themed words on the ceiling



Glow in the dark star ceiling


Star hanging decoration


Star picture frame


Star filled light switch pull


Star candle holders and star covered box


A space rocket and mention of the moon (work with me here)

No comments:

Post a Comment