Sunday 12 January 2014

A Successful Failure?!

Haha! The only thing in the diary this week was 'Try to do a Press Up and Fail Day' and this was supposed to take place on Thursday 9th Jan.

Given that it was the Cairn awards ceremony on Wednesday 8th I suspected this one may be a tad challenging, I didn't suspect that it would have the potential to be 'Try to Get/Wake/Sober Up and Fail Day'.


I think it's safe to say though that, regardless of my state at the time, had I attempted to do a press up onThursday I would have easily achieved the fail!

It also occured to me this week that, having previously decided not to regale (bore) you with tales of 2013, there were some pretty significant diary goals achieved which, on reflection, I think deserve a mention.

I finally managed to break a world record (well, I was part of a group effort) and also managed to get myself on TV at the same time (it's only taken 3 years!)!

And here's the evidence (Bernie and I are on about 00.57)...

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2013-11-10/full-report-santas-record-breaking-elves/


 (This is the one we like to call "The moment Bernie tells Heidi there's no Santa.")


 

No comments:

Post a Comment