Tuesday 12 March 2013

Panic Day!

Hahahaha - I was wondering when to do this one (technically it should have been 9th March - yes, that's right, it's actually a real day (in USA) and takes place straight after 'Be Nasty Day') and it's just occured to me that today could be panic day!

Purely because I've got so much on this week (nothing blog related - although I suspect I may write about the Ceilidh on Saturday) that I was just panicking about when (and what) I'd write on here!!  In fact there's so much going on that I've packed for Saturday tonight (Monday).

I've got a few 'days' to write about but no time to write them and, until today, I was still playing catch up from February (and my continuing excessive use of the exclamation point has made me realise that I still haven't got around to changing the font on here (sorry Bernie!))!

So, forgive me if I disappear for a few days - I'd like to reassure you that I haven't fallen under a bus or come down with some bizarre and little known mysterious illness but that's the kind of promise I'm afraid I just can't make!

Things I've learned today...
  • Finger millet flour biscuits are not nice
  • There's no way to make 96 working hours look like 48
  • An opera script is called a Libretto






No comments:

Post a Comment