Tuesday 30 November 2010

No Rude Words Allowed Day!

Yesterday was No Rude Words Allowed Day!

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL!

After giving Dennis feedback about his use of rude words in the office I'm ashamed to say that I let the side down badly when I got home, just as it started snowing again, and couldn't get into the building! I've somehow managed to bend the key! So I had visions of having to sit in the snow on my doorstep and wait at least an hour for Bernie to rescue me with my spare keys - luckily I managed to bend it back just enough to force it in the door (but Bernie's on standby just in case I can't do the same tonight!)! I don't remember exactly but I'd be very surprised if rude words weren't included in my furious doorstep mutterings!

Must try harder!

.

1 comment:

Kas said...

Sometimes when we are on a journey things get put in our way to test us, maybe this is one of those moments.

Keep smiling!!!!

Post a Comment