Sunday 7 November 2010

Big Bang Friday!

Friday 5th November (of course!) was Big Bang Friday!

I didn't go out to a firework display - I stayed at home and watched several from my bedroom window with the panoramic views over Harrogate (on a clear day I can see as far as the white horse at Sutton Bank!)!

I took a couple of photos but it was the fisrt time I'd used the firework settings on my camera so it took me a while to get used it (this is my way of saying I missed the really good ones!) and the zoom isn't as good as I'd like it to be so I didn't get many - anyway, here's a couple I did manage to get!



It was more of a Big Bang Saturday really - I went to the Stray firework display with Bernie and John. Having practised the night before I was at least able to get some better photos so here they are.

(Is it just me or does John bear a resemblence to either Shrek or Sloth from The Goonies in the first photo?)












I like this one - I was trying to get a photo of some of the many chinese lanterns in the sky, no idea what happened 'cos the image looks nothing like what I was seeing but I'm liking the UFO effect!



And I think this may be my favourite!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment