Tuesday 9 November 2010

Cheery Tuesday!

Today is Cheery Tuesday!

I've actually felt surprisingly cheery! Had I been capable of it I might have even skipped to work, seriously!

I think it may have something to do with being back at work (yes, that's right, I did say that my cheeriness may have something to do with being back at work!), almost five weeks of my own company has taken its toll - I really don't know how everyone else copes with me and I now have a finer appreciation of the effort required by those hardy souls who choose to count me amongst their friends and family (well, obviously there's not much my family can do about it!) - although it's been very tiring (and it's only been 2 days) it's very good to be back in the land of the living!

I received a lovely invitation to a party in December for a very dear friend (don't worry Kevin, I won't mention which birthday it is!) and Boss arrived here today for a couple of days which is always a morale boosting experience (I was tempted to leave out the morale boosting bit and just leave it at experience ;-), had a good catch up with Nads and am spending the rest of the evening with The President (West Wing) so I fully expect the cheeriness to continue til bedtime!

.

4 comments:

Kas said...

Glad to hear you are back on track, setting some life goals and working towards them a little each day can bring on a sense of satisfaction.

Heidi Orange said...

Thanks Kas, having this diary to do certainly helps provide some motivation! Good luck with your offer, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Blimin'eck, lass. Five weeks worth of mending time. I should have popped around to check on you.

Good to see you're up and about. See you soon x
Jamie

Heidi Orange said...

Good job you didn't pop round during week 3 - it was....interesting to say the least! It'd be good to see you, let me know when you're free! H x

Post a Comment