Wednesday 30 September 2015

September Mission - The Results!


YES!

This month was definitely a success, in a month where my mission was basically to make things I made all these things and had a wonderfully creative month!

I made dark chocolate peppermint slices...




...I made a start on making some Christmas decorations...







...I  got all creative thanks to the adult (no, not that kind of adult) colouring book which Bernie bought me for my birthday (very good for therapy and relaxation apparently)...



...and, in addition to all the creative makings I also...


  • made a start on ebaying (with limited success so far but at least it's a start!)
  • made a mess (what's the saying - you can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs? Well you also can't make chocolate peppermint slices without getting melted chocolate everywhere or Christmas decorations without getting glitter everywhere!)
  • made a complaint, probably not what was in mind for the mission but it needed to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment