Monday 19 January 2015

January Week 3!

Send a letter - I sent a couple of birthday cards, does that count?

Well, just in case it doesn't here are a few of the best (in my opinion) movies about letters!

(this isn't released yet but I think it might be good)







And this one - which made me bawl my eyes out!



Look on the Brightside - if I'd made a real and proper new year resolution this would probably have been it! I'm trying (very hard at times) to not get as stressed and wound up (and miserable) about things which I have very little control over. I'm doing my bit and then walking away and letting things play out as they will, and instead of trying to deal with the, usually avoidable, fallout I'm instead directing it to the the people who are actually responsible for the situation :-)

It's amazing how much easier that makes it to look on the Brightside!

No comments:

Post a Comment