Monday 12 January 2015

January Week 2!

Break a Resolution in Spectacular Fashion

Yep, managed this one! It wasn't so much a resolution, it was more just a determination to eat better and get fitter. I thought I'd start with a 10 day kick-start detox by using up all the left over cambridge and lighter life packs in the cupboard - I got past teatime on Day 1 and realised that there was no way I could continue to survive on the increasingly vile tasting pasta 'meals' and promptly gave up!

Walk, swim or pogo stick to work

I always walk to work but this year have started to go the long way round so my 7 minute walk has become a 25 minute walk each way. This week I also thought I'd try being wind swept to work and back - craaazy weather!!

Try to do a press up and fail

Another easy one this week although I'm proud to say that I can now plank easily (words I thought I'd never say) and am practising my tricep dips (against the wall for now) so hopefully (with the aid of yoga - although not in time for the forthcoming 'Try a press up and succeed Day' I'm sure) I'll eventually be able to do a press up!

No comments:

Post a Comment