Sunday 14 September 2014

September Week 2!

Have a doughnut Day - I didn't even get close to this one, sorry! In fact, the closest I got was coming across the photo of Mine Truly's birthday doughnut cake from last month. Given that the majority of my diet this week has, by necessity, been liquid (and I don't mean of the alcoholic variety!) there wasn't any chance of me eating a doughnut!



Learn a new fact Day - I learnt on Wednesday that Tuesday was Wonderful Weirdos Day, how could I have missed this one?!! And Saturday was, amongst other things, Fortune Cookie Day, I didn't have a fortune cookie but it's the perfect opportunity to tell you about the best fortune cookies I've ever had.

  • Your next fortune cookie will be better than this one
  • Help! I'm being held prisoner in a chinese fortune cookie making factory (a slightly inebriated Bernie and I found this one hilarious despite our concern that it might just be true and some poor soul may be counting on us for rescue haha!)
I did have the latter one on my fridge along with these ones...
  • You deserve the very best that life can bring to you
  • Your home is a pleasant place from which you draw happiness
...but it appears to have disappeared - this may have been during Jemima's efforts to climb the fridge at feeding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment