Wednesday 6 February 2013

Try a New Flavour Day!

I tried 3!!

Thank you to Anna for the 'samples' of amazing Pukka teas!

I can highly recommend all 3 of the ones I've tried so far:
Licorice and cinammon
Cinammon, cardamom and ginger
Chamomile, fennel and marshmallow root

It wasn't just me either, I offered them round for other people to taste because, frankly, I couldn't believe how good they were.  Previous experiences with herbal teas have been weak, flavourless and boring (with a horrid tickly aftertaste in the back of my throat) so I was stunned at the colour, strong, deep flavours and lack of horrid tickle!

I'm already planning to order a load of different flavours in the next week or so but may need to rationalise my wish list as even I think 19 packets of tea may be just a tad excessive!

No comments:

Post a Comment