Saturday 10 November 2012

Nicola Radford - Photographer Extraordinaire!


“ You don’t take a photograph, you make it." - Ansel Adams

So, I thought I'd take the opportunity to tell you all about my lovely and incredibly talented friend Nikki.

The official blurb is that she's a British photographer and painter who studied fine art at Leeds college of Art and Design and has spent a lot of time travelling around North America, South East Asia and Europe.  She now lives in Harrogate, North Yorkshire and works from Rift Systems on Bower Street.

What the official stuff doesn't tell you is that she's a fantastic artist in so many fields, her drawing, painting and photography are simply stunning and she has a beautiful writing style which I thoroughly enjoyed reading whilst she was on her travels.

Her shoots are a perfect balance of professionalism and relaxation, I can speak from experience when I say that she has an intuitive ability to put you totally at ease while she's busy capturing images and her creativity and enthusiasm are contagious .

In addition to all this she's also wife to Jerome, mother to the gorgeous Niamh and friend (and inspiration) to so many.  One of the bravest people I know, she's achieved so much to be proud of in the several years I've known her and I'm looking forward to seeing her continue to grow and build on her successes.

Anyway, until Christmas she is offering a 1 hour location shoot with a disc of photos for only £60.00! Ideal as a Christmas gift for a loved one or simply for beautiful pictures of you or your family. If you'd like to book please either email her at shootlife@gmail.com or call on 07922855749.

And check out her website http://nicolaradford.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment