Wednesday 17 October 2012

Piff the Magic Dragon!


Piff was appearing as part of the Harrogate Comedy Festival and was recommeded by Meller so I thought it'd be rude not to pop along and have a look!

I took Bernie along with me and we had a great night - made even better by the fact that Bernie got to participate (I knew I should have sat in that seat!)!

She was one of several audience members given a playing card during one of the tricks, the lucky recipients had to stand up and wait for their card to be called at which point they had to shout "Piff, I want to have your babies".  She did a great job and managed to get her card signed (and stroke Mr Piffles (don't panic - it's his magic dragon dog!) by Piff himself at the end of the night!







Here's a taste of the experience...




And here's his website!

No comments:

Post a Comment