Monday 4 June 2012

Veg Out Day!

I have a very busy itinerary for my week off and it started today so no vegging out for me, I reckon if I get everything on my list done according to plan I may be able to do a spot of vegging out on Thursday!

Also, no vegging out food wise - I respect anyone who chooses to be a vegetarian et al but I'm strictly a no meat = no meal kind of gal!

The only exception to this is macaroni cheese - but there does have to be enough sauce for the mash. There's nothing appetising about cold, dry mashed potato and unfortunately I'm far too old now to be surreptitiously wrapping it in tissue to take it to the bathroom so I can flush it down the loo! Obviously I wouldn't do this at home, or at other people's - never mind, it's too long a story to tell and there's no way to make any of this sound any saner so I'll just stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment