Monday 28 June 2010

International Do Nothing Day

Yesterday (Sunday 27 June) was International Do Nothing Day

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to the England team for their support - go, go, gadget team.

Secondly, I cheated.

But, seriously, how can you not cheat at this one?? If I'd stayed in bed all day doing nothing I'd still have been staying in bed all day doing nothing, which is something in itself - aaarrrgh!

So, here are all the things I did on Do Nothing Day,

Got up
Fed Conehead and Rosie
Showered and dressed
Walked to the Pine Woods (5 minutes - don't panic)
Sunbathed
Read
Got Happy (what is it about dogs? Happy, playful, tail wagging dogs, a great big group of them, the answer to everything is in there somewhere - I'm sure of it)
Walked back home (stopping en route for lemonade)
Made a big jug of Pimms n stuff and a big plate of sandwiches
Watched the 'match' (and I use the term in the vaguest sense)
Fed Conehead and Rosie
Watched Grey's Anatomy (nearly there, only 4 episodes left, thank god, before I can get back to what I laughingly refer to as 'my life')
Fed Conehead and Rosie
Went to bed

I would have also written on here about Smile at a Random Day yesterday but felt that would be seriously crossing the line into 'doing something' territory!

No comments:

Post a Comment