Monday 15 June 2015

Biscuit Flaunting!

Eating 2 different types of biscuit Day - I'm not really a biscuit eater to be honest (if it was eating 2 different types of crisps Day now that would be a different story!), and I only had one type of biscuit! The ever present Rington's ginger biscuits from Auntie Betty - I did try a different biscuit later in the week though, pistachio biscotti all the way from Florence!

Regret eating 2 different types of biscuit Day - As I only ate one type on each day I didn't feel that guilty at all :-)




If you've got it flaunt it Day - some sources say that this expression originated from the 1968 Mel Brooks movie The Producers.

But it may have originated a year earlier in a series of George Louis ads for Braniff Airlines (starring celebs such as Salvador Dali and Andy Warhol).





And then the week took a turn for the worst...

On Friday morning we had to say goodbye to my beautiful Rosie Bear, after 19 years together she fell asleep peacefully in my arms. The wonderful Maurice at Shamrock Vet Clinic came out so she could be at home at the end and we were very grateful for that and for the opportunity to say goodbye.





















No comments:

Post a Comment