Monday 6 April 2015

Now available in Colour!

Wear Colours Day - I wore a bright orange top which I ironed on my colourful ironing board and accessorised with my beautiful colourful necklace and went to watch the Harrogate International Youth Festival opening concert at the Royal Hall with Mine Truly (sorry Bernie) and Maddison. I wasn't the only one wearing colours - the fantastic Irish dancers of St Aelreds in Starbeck were wearing the most stunning traditional dresses, the Juja School Ensemble of Kenya were colourfully costumed and dancers from the Katrina Hughes School of Dance and Perfoming Arts were a riot of colour (and were fabulous!)!







Easter - we had quite a hoard to share between us, along with hot cross buns (traditional, and double chocolate) and a full lamb roast dinner! Of course it wouldn't have been Easter without a viewing of my favourite film, The Slipper and the Rose before our roast lamb dinner :-)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment