Monday 3 March 2014

International Do Nothing Day?!

EPIC FAIL!

International Do Nothing Day was on Monday, I've never been any good at this one but after the 2 day party weekend for Ray I had every intention of doing bugger all this time. So how on earth did that translate into spending the entire day lifting, shifting and sorting things around in the spare room, filling 3 black bags of rubbish (and 2 of clothes to give away) and creating a desk area before deciding to then move on to emptying the storage cupboards in the main bedroom and re-oganising them...I have no idea!


It was worth it though and was my Day 3 entry on the #100happydays challenge I'm doing :-)

Thursday was Pay a Compliment to a Stranger Day - apart from the plumber (who I was too peed off with to compliment anyway) the only other person I laid eyes on all day was John and whilst he's often strange he's definitely not a stranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment