Monday 3 October 2011

Hotter than Hawaii Day!

Someone said to me that over the next few days it was going to be hotter than Hawaii and it struck a chord so..........welcome to Hotter Than Hawaii Day!

I just happened to have a collection of tropical 'stuff' (the majority of which was kindly donated by Broadie!) to decorate the office with (I'd been planning to recreate Jamaica in my front room for someone at some point but it's no longer required for that purpose so I thought I might as well get some use out of it!) so I stayed behind on Thursday and transformed the place!

I couldn't take enough photos to do it justice so here's my first attempt at putting a video on here..........



I even made a grass skirt out of a table decoration, provided leis and played hawaiian music, Debbie made Banana cake and Elaine made cocktails (non-alcoholic of course!)!



Happy days!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment