Saturday 16 April 2011

Think About Lovely Things Day!

For this day (Thursday) I went one step further!

I didn't just think about lovely things, I spent the whole day wrapped in a bubble of lovlieness actually doing lovely things and thinking about all the lovely things to do the next day too!

Amongst other things this included a lazy morning watching The Notebook, a wander into town for more tea and cake at Bean and Bud, back home for SingStar then a late evening visit to Prezzo for food where we were the last to leave (the waitresses even left before we did!), breakfast and the crossword, a trip to the cinema and a lesson in present wrapping!

Lovely Happy Days!

.

2 comments:

Kas said...

gotta love singstar, might have to get myself one of those. Is that the one where you can get cheered or booed off stage???

Well done with the blog!!!

Heidi Orange said...

Hi KAS

Just been catching up on your blog, it looks like things are going well :-) I love the photos!

Singstar is amazing – definitely get one! I don’t think it’s the one where you get booed off stage though – I have had some performances that the game has judged as ‘awful’ gut haven’t been booed off :-)

H x

Post a Comment