Thursday 29 April 2010

Thursday to End All Thursdays!

Thursday 29 April is allegedly the Thursday to end all Thursdays - not sure whether this is supposed to be a good thing?!

The fact that I'd booked the day off work certainly got today off to a good start with a 2 hour lie in!

After climbing up and down ladders all day to switch the smoke alarms off (I've just had a water meter fitted in my flat hence the smoke, apparently it has a few tricks up its sleeve, it's intelligent, 100% accurate and hassle free - I'm wondering is it worth asking if they make men too?) and carrying boxes up and down stairs I'm finishing the day off with a take away and hot tub at Nadines (Happy Birthday Nadine!)!

Not quite a Thursday to end all Thursdays but still, I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment