Friday 22 January 2010

Pamper Yourself Day 1

Yay! So, Thursday 21 January was the first pamper yourself day (is it just me or would this be a better idea on a weekend??), as it was a working week day I took a few bits and pieces in to pamper myself with at my desk. The peel off face mask was a moderate success (note to self - never remove a peel off face mask without the use of a mirror, this will avoid you sitting at your desk looking like you've eaten cobwebs for breakfast (and mostly missed your mouth in the process)), the hand cream and white cotton moisturing gloves were much less problematic and strangely comforting at work?!

Than, as it was Thursday, it was off to line dancing with Broadie! I'm classing this as pampering myself because it's about 6 weeks since I last went and it always makes me feel good! And to top it all off I pampered myself with a chinese takeaway, smothered myself top to toe in super moisturising cream (and wore the special cotton gloves and socks) and went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment